Here we are again, unfortunately Vidanta is sticking to their guns. They are showing their distain for our legitimate request. The only acknowledgement that been them offering me how to be happy with what they deceived me into buying. I guess that means showing 4 adults how to not mind sharing a hotel unit.

Ours was their typical bait and switch routine with a side of healthy rental. They don't deny either one was to induce us to buy because as I say I have proof. They know that going to Mexico and contending the lies in court is unrealistic. They string out the process so the consumer doesn't realize they've been sold something that's not even close to what you actually get until it's too late.

Mr. Ivan Chavez please have someone review our case.

Mary M.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of hotel accommodation. Grupo Vidanta needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hotel accommodation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grupo Vidanta.

Comments

Your problems have nothing to do with Planet Fitness!