Beulah, Colorado
5.0
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

I am a new member to ViIDA and like others find that it is hard to use the VIDA dollars in one year.It is a slick sales pitch, but not very helpful.

Trying to make hotel and vacation plans will never use up the $1000 VIDA dollars in one year. I find that the salesman is no longer employed there and was given incorrect information as to using up points in another program so that I could sell that timeshare to Equitable Services. I had to pay $2500 to get back a property that I had not even oked for sale. I'm not sure if these VIDA Vacations works in cahoots with EAS, but it was not made clear that I had to sell my other condo to EAS as per the contract.

I thought I had some time to make up my mind.The vacation at Grand Bliss is fine and I hope the contract is valid.

This person wrote the review because of "using vida dollars promotion in short timeframe" of grupo vidanta resort from Grupo Vidanta. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Grupo Vidanta to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent sales promises. Author liked the most room. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grupo Vidanta for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1051913

I spoke with a representative at Vida Vacations and this issue has been clarified and resolved. I appreciate the quick response by customer services.

Dear forzano,

We have been alerted about your message.

We recommend that you reach out to our Customer Care Centre at 1 800 292 9446.Our vacation specialists will gladly clarify your benefits.

As it is a new benefit exclusive to your membership with us, it is always preferable to contact the experts to be able to get the most out of the additional services you acquired by becoming an honoured member with our vacation clubs.

Last year we proudly celebrated 40 years in the tourism industry.

That alone confirms our solid stance as a legitimate business, plus we continue to expand always thinking about our members and guests, as we only look to provide you more and unique entertainment and vacations' options.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to making your vacations a reality at our resorts.

Sincerely, The Customer Support Team.Email: grupomayanblog@grupovidanta.com